In December 2019, Triumph announced a new official partnership with EON Productions, revealing the dynamic action feature of Triumph motorcycles in the forthcoming 25th James Bond Film, No Time To Die.
To celebrate this iconic collaboration, Triumph, the premium British motorcycle brand, is proud to introduce the first ever official motorcycle directly linked to the Bond Franchise. The Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is an ultra-rare, limited edition Scrambler 1200 motorcycle featuring a unique 007 design scheme and limited to a production of just 250 models worldwide, with only 30 marked for the United States and 5 for Canada. This special Bond Edition motorcycle was inspired by the incredible custom Scrambler 1200 action vehicles featured in No Time To Die and has all of the top specification Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE’s exceptional performance and capability, together with premium higher-value details.
Inspired by the Scrambler 1200 action vehicles ridden in No Time To Die, the new Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition showcases the celebration of an iconic British partnership amplified by its premium Sapphire Black paint scheme, featuring an iconic oversized Triumph tank badge and brushed decal foil knee pad with hand-painted gold coachline. Additional exquisite 007 branding includes a beautiful exhaust number board and lower side panel finisher with pressed 007 branding, premium real leather seat with embroidered logo and a unique 007 TFT instrument startup screen.
All of this comes on top of a whole host of beautiful blacked-out features, including premium black anodized rear mudguard, grab rail and sump guard, black forks, high-value engine badges with gold accents, black powder coated swingarm and sprocket cover. To perfectly complement the Bond theme and blacked-out premium finish, the Bond Edition is equipped with a range of unique higher value details and features, including a high-level front mudguard with unique black anodized finish, fog lights with unique black anodized shrouds, a premium Arrow silencer with carbon fiber end caps, machined front brake reservoir, black rear wheel adjusters and a stainless steel headlight grill.
With only 250 ever being sold worldwide (30 in the United States and 5 in Canada), the Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition will be one of Triumph’s most exclusive and desirable Modern Classics. Featuring a beautiful individually-numbered plaque billet riser clamp, each one will be completely unique and never to be repeated.
Every Bond Edition owner will also receive a special tailor-made handover pack unique to their bike, featuring a numbered letter hand-signed by Triumph’s CEO Nick Bloor, and a premium leather rucksack.
- Premium 007 bodywork, including:
- Beautiful exhaust number board and lower side panel finisher with 007 branding;
- Premium real leather seat with embroidered logo;
- Unique Bond TFT instrument startup screen.
- Distinctive 007 paint scheme inspired by the bike ridden by James Bond in the twenty-fifth film.
- Blacked-out finishes, including:
- Black anodized rear and high-level front mudguard;
- Elegant black forks;
- High-value engine badges with gold accents;
- Black powder coated swingarm and sprocket cover;
- Black anodized grab rail, sump guard and infills.
- Beautiful features and details, including:
- Fog lights with unique black anodized shrouds;
- Arrow silencer with carbon fiber end caps;
- Machined front brake reservoir;
- Black rear wheel adjusters;
- Stainless steel headlight grill.
- Ultra-rare limited edition
- 250 worldwide production
- Each with a numbered edition plaque and unique badging
- Special Bond handover pack
- All of the Scrambler 1200 XE exceptional performance & capability
- Thrilling twin-powered performance - 90 PS / 89 BHP @ 7,400 rpm & 110 Nm / 81.1 LBFT @ 3,950 rpm
- Category-dominating capability
- Class-leading state-of-the-art technology, specification and equipment
- Breathtaking Scrambler style
- Price: USD - $18,500; CAD - $20,000
- More Information: TriumphMotorcycles.com